Students, 18 and under, experience the power of saving when you open a new STCU account during Credit Union Youth Week. Join free June 18 – 22 and we’ll enter you in a drawing for $100!
- Student membership fees waived.
- Become an STCU member and enter to win $100*
- Join Kids Club and enter to win 4 passes to Silverwood
- Youth Week is double punch (Bam! Bow!) week for Kids Club members who make a deposit of $1 or more at any STCU branch.
- Teens 11-14 register today for the free Money Camp workshop on June 19 or 22.
*$100 will be deposited into the accounts of winners. One winner will be drawn from each of these categories: Students 12 and under; and 13-18. No purchase necessary to enter to win. Must be a student 18 or younger and a U.S. citizen. Opening a new account is required to enter. Student accounts can be opened by anyone currently enrolled in school or college. Students under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian as a joint owner on any new accounts. One eligible entry per new member/new account. Membership fees waived. This contest promotion begins June 18, 2012, and ends June 22, 2012. Account must be opened by end of day June 22, 2012, to be eligible. Drawing to be held by July 13, 2012. Total value of prizes is $200. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Restrictions apply. See branch for Official Rules. Sponsor: Spokane Teachers Credit Union. If you live, work, worship, or go to school in Washington state or Kootenai or Bonner counties, Idaho, you’re eligible to join STCU.
Federally insured by NCUA.
This entry was posted in Fun
and tagged Camp
, CU Youth Week
. Bookmark the permalink